Monday, November 8, 2010

Running on Empty


    I get a lot of joy out of simple things in my life. A lot of these joys are things only men can really appreciate. I have always liked m&ms, when i turned vegan I could no longer eat them, so i was very excited when they started making them in dark chocolate. I dislike eating them straight out of the pack sometimes though, especially when I'm trying to enjoy them and you can't help but take a fistful when tipping the bag. If the mood strikes me to enjoy a more distinguished snack, I'll throw the m&ms into a bowl and zap fry them in my microwave for ten seconds. As a bachelor, this makes me feel like I'm eating some sort of fancy treat. The middles are melted and it makes it a lot more satisfying to bite into it. That's really all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment