Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Dream Girl Don't Exist

    It’s how a voice can be high-pitched but soft at the same time. When I stare into eyes, rather than nervous, are happy to meet my own. A smile letting me know that I am most preferred over others. The way they are primped and preened to look clean and perfect. Their style of illusions, advantages and emphasizing. Skin so soft and smooth it is impossible to imagine until felt. How they brush off their hips and smooth out their clothing. The electric jolt that passes through my body when they accidentally bump into me. Alluring smells that intoxicate my brain and make it impossible to think coherently. The curves of their bodies made all that more inciting being veiled by clinging clothing. I love women.
    It's the fact that high pitched voices are what younger, more fertile women have. When staring into shaking eyes I see a mate that will not procreate strong, confident males to keep my genetic line going. A slight change caused in the face and behavior brought on by their ovulation cycles looking for confident males. The attention to hygiene showing the ability to remain clean and prevent themselves from falling ill. Their choice in clothing to accentuate the symmetry of their shoulder-to-waist shape and waist-to-hip ratios. How women that touch more sensitive parts of their body while in a man's company are trying to draw attention to them, especially when tightening clothes to reveal their body shape. The adrenaline dumped into my blood stream when a woman touches me. Alluring pheromones which allow my body's receptors to pick up on their genetic makeup and determining if our genetic makeups together would create symmetry. It's that smoother, curved bodies often promise better weight distribution, very important in fertility, and that a woman with a more pronounced chest or waist has the desired hourglass symmetry. I know all of this yet I am still a romantic. Rather just then being attracted to women for these reasons, I wish to love these things about them. I am a human and as such I will not be totally dominated by what my animalistic side determines as the right person for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment