Friday, November 5, 2010

Aw, Shucks!

   
Alright, bounce back time. Thanks to a good friend, a girl who can weave curse words almost as good as yours truly and a large glass of extra Stout draught, I have battery acid and vinegar pumping through my veins again. To show my appreciation, I'd like to do something both very rude and totally sincere, talk about who they are as people. Writing an abrupt synopsis of a wonderful person in a paragraph or less really doesn't do them justice, but I would love to give anyone who doesn't know them a taste of what is to come if you ever give them the chance to be part of your life.
    Since I haven't asked either of them for permission to do this, I'll try to conceal their identities'. Let's call my first friend S. Brown...wait that's too obvious, we'll go with Sara B. As much as you come off as the mean old lady that hits the neighborhood kids with your cane for playing on your lawn you'll never be able to hide the supportive and loving individual you are. Both the angriest and kindest individual I've seen in a day, the duality that you've fabricated to carry you through life shapes you as one of the most genuine people I have ever met. When given lemons you grind them into lemonade with your bare hands but always adds a touch of sugar if anyone wants a taste. You've always been there for me since the first second we met, adding your bitter-sweet flavor into everything.
    Now to describe the coolest glass of Stout I've ever had the pleasure of being served. I have no other way of describing you but as the coolest big brother that could have possibly ever been, that's if you had a little brother. You are entirely a self-less man. Definable by but not limited to how you approach every poor choice that we get ourselves into. More than that though, it's your ability to be yourself in any situation. There's no lying in you and it's for that reason I kept in contact with you more than the other 120+ douche-nozzles we graduated with. If everyone in the world wore a shirt to describe who they were in society, you would have a closet full of clothing with "Life of the Party" emblazoned upon them.

No comments:

Post a Comment